Insane WOW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insane WOW

Welcome to WoW Insane forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegister

How to become a GM?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Undead

Undead

How to become a GM? Empty
PostSubject: How to become a GM?   How to become a GM? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 3:57 pm

Anyone wana be a Game Master(GM), i'm afraid that is not possible, cause GM are the "GUARDIANS" of an server. In order to become an GM, please post your application here with your game play experience, your english,romanian language level. DO NOT POST YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION HERE, JUST SEND A PM(Privare Mesage) WITH THEM.

ONLY THE BEST WILL BE CHOSED

Thanx for reading this

PostSubject: Re: How to become a GM?   How to become a GM? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 11:29 am

hi my name is cristi and i want to be a GM i know very good wow i`ve played more than 3 years
i know GM commands and other
i will help every player when need

thx very much Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Undead

Undead

PostSubject: Info About Application   How to become a GM? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 11:40 am

Guys I see that many of you don't know or mabe is the fitst time writing a Gm Application so I decided to give you an example Smile .

Hi
My name is Mr... ,Last name Undead
Im from Romania,live in Romania ,speak english\romanian im very good with all but in the line that is allowed !
I had been Gm 5 other times !
And those Servers was the best !
I LIKKE A LOT BEING A GM cause i can manage the server and make diferente events to help players!
Giving things to players is not allowed!
I know all the Rules and respect the other staff!!!
Everything maked like the way that the admin put rules
All players respect them and who don't do that
He will be punished !
Everyone that like me as his Gm Pm me at
Undead_hell_razor@yahoo.com
Make Fun playing World Of Warcraft

P.S. Please don't start to send me any e-mail on that theme cause this is just an example.

Thx for reading this.

Last edited by on Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mishulik

PostSubject: sal all   How to become a GM? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 12:31 pm

What can i say ! ?
I don't know to say how good i am at wow but i'm no noob either ! those who have played with me before should know !
I've never been a gm untill now ! i know english very good (at least i say so) and i like a lot team work (playing in this case)!
I don't like people who don't know what they want and those who argue for foolish things ! and then end-up using an apropiate language for nothing !

I've been playing wow for some time !

I can say i have played at least one year ! what can i say about me and about my willings ?

I want that on this serves will be no fights and that everything will be ok because it has been made by one of my friends !

I congratulate him and i wish him luck from now on !

he knows who he is ! HAVE FUN ALL OF U !

Last edited by on Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: How to become a GM?   How to become a GM? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 1:18 pm

Hello,

-For numerous security reasons, my name is not revealed, but hopefully you may come to know me well as Greensleeves. (Nothing personal to anyone, I'm just a paranoid person. Heh)

-I live in the United States, and I speak some Spanish if ever needed. If need be, I have my handy dandy translator by my side. Razz

-I have never been a GM before, but I am familiar with how the GMs work; I have learned a good portion about GM commands by playing on my own offline private server. I played the retail WoW for 3 years, so I have knowledge of the game under my belt.

-I think I may be a qualified GM also because I understand what players want/need, and I could relate to the players at the same time. Although I could make it fun for players to enjoy the game more, I could make it worse for them if they bring it upon themselves (I.e: If they begin to break the rules of the server[s].) I would uphold the rules of the server[s], and be human about it Smile . That is why I would like to be a GM, simply to help other players have fun while keeping it legal.

-If you think I may be qualified for a GM position, please vouche for me. Thank you those who think I would be qualified. Very Happy

Respectfully,
Greensleeves
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to become a GM?   How to become a GM? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to become a GM?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Insane WOW :: Welcomme to Insane WOW :: Gm application-
Jump to: